BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Got It! The Canon IXUS 130.

Finally, my first official camera! I couldn't find anything artistic features as such, I went, erm, RANDOM.

And my definition of random is...
  • poor quality pictures.
  • even poorer quality pictures.
  • that's all
I don't think you actually, bother to even take a look at these, but yes, here they are:


The Canon IXUS 130 comes with the miniature function.
Using the fish eye effect. Wow.
The miniature version of the photo below.
Read Up.
Random.
Random-again. That's my Dad.
This looks like an advertisement..
The all new-old phone is now in stock
  • It is available in red/black colours.
  • Free scratch and tear marks.
  • And custom-modified blurred-screen.
Just in case you're thinking, that's my house.
My friend suggested that i went out. I chose a park. Its quiet. Peaceful.
Yes, I know, it's bad quality. But if you realise, there are people doing the taboo.
Drivers should learn to read signs!
The non-miniature version.
The miniature version. Looks real. Very. I had to climb up real high to get this picture!

Anyway, I'll be going for a movie tomorrow. In other words, more to look FORWARD to! Oh, please comment! Thank You!


Later.
lio.elth

0 comments: